Environmentally friendly dispersion-based rust converter
Can be painted over
Can be painted over with all commercially available top-coat paint systems after 3 hours
Can be filled
Environmentally friendly, as dispersion-based
Reliably stops the corrosion process and provides an optimised application surface for additional paint work.
Rust converter penetrates into the rust, reacts with the rust and converts iron oxide into a stable, insoluble, blue-black, metal-organic complex.
- The surface must be clean, dry and free from grease
- Remove dissolved rust, paint and dirt with a wire brush, scraper etc.
- Apply a thin, even coat with a brush or roller and prevent runs
- Paint within 48 hours
- Observe the reaction times
- Mask off surfaces not to be treated