Fast-acting, brushable PU sealant
Highly adhesive, permanently elastic sealing compound
- Very good adhesion to plain, primed and painted sheet metal
- Compensates for tolerances/bridges gaps
- Long-term, reliable seals
High degree of stability
- Very easy to smooth
- Spatula and brush application
- Can be structured with brush or smoothing stick
Short skin formation time
The sealant surface is tack-free after a short period.
Can be painted over quickly
Thanks to the quick skin formation time (perform preliminary tests to check paint compatibility).
Approved for use with foodstuffs (ISEGA certificate)
- Harmless to health in hardened state
- Suitable for sealing in food processing areas
Prevents metal corrosion.
- Do not allow this product to come into contact with alkyd-resin paint systems.
- Not suitable for glass groove sealing in areas in which UV back reflection can occur. Direct exposure to sunlight can result in slight surface yellowing.
- It is essential to use Würth Adhesion Plus products in order to achieve optimum adhesion results!
- This is especially important with critical surfaces, such as non-ferrous metals (copper) and zinc-plated materials.
- The use of Würth sealant smoothing agent can cause yellowing.
The usage instructions are recommendations based on the tests we have conducted and our experience; carry out your own tests before each application. Due to the large number of applications and storage and processing conditions, we do not assume any liability for a specific application result. Insofar as our free customer service provides technical information or acts as an advisory service, no responsibility is assumed by this service except where the advice or information given falls within the scope of our specified, contractually agreed service or the advisor was acting deliberately. We guarantee consistent quality of our products. We reserve the right to make technical changes and further develop products.
Single component polyurethane
Min./max. skin-formation time
Min./max. skin-formation time /conditions
19-20 min / at 23°C and 50% relative humidity
Full curing speed/conditions
3 mm/d / 23°C and 50% relative humidity, moisture curing
1.2 g/cm³ / at 23°C, 50% relative humidity
Min. tensile strength
Conditions for tensile strength
in accordance with DIN 53504
Min. longitudinal resistance to tearing
Conditions for resistance to tearing
in accordance with DIN 53515
Elongation at break/conditions
600 % / in accordance with DIN 53504
Min./max. processing temperature
5 to 35 °C
Min./max. temperature resistance
-40 to 90 °C
Max. short-term temperature resistance
Min. flashing point
Glass transition temperature/conditions
-45 °C / in accordance with DIN 53445
Max. change in volume
Max. volume change/conditions
-6 % / in accordance with DIN 52451
Shelf life from production/conditions
12 Month / at 10°C to 25°C
Short-term resistance against